...gone so wrong!!
A few months ago I asked my mom to send the kids some sidewalk chalk in the next package. Sure enough, she did. The kids were thrilled.
Our neighbors were not!!!
They had never seen something like sidewalk chalk and have gotten so mad that my heathen children would "paint" up the parking area next to our building! They just can't understand that it's not permanent. I guess we'll have to wait for some rain to fully explain the magic of sidewalk chalk.
Major fail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can you not just take a bucket of water out and dump on it to prove that it washes right off?
One day I took my kids to the playground at the local elementary school on a really hot day. Since it was so hot, I let them use the sidewalk chalk on the floor of the pavilion. I didn't think about the fact that there would be no rain to wash it off until they had already made huge masterpieces all over with multiple colors of chalk. There was no where around to get water, so we just put the sidewalk chalk away and prayed that someone would eventually come in and spill a drink or something!
Post a Comment