Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Grocery List

We'll land in America at this time next week!

SQUEALLL!!!

We'll only be there for a few weeks of vacation.

I haven't lost the weight I gained in America last summer.  But, that's a problem for another day.  I can't be bothered by those sort of things while I'm busy enjoying the deliciousness of things like Chic-Fil-A and Mexican food.

Oh, American food... we dream about you at night.  We talk about you during the day.  At last we will be together again!

Here's my dream grocery list:

Cheetos
Dr. Pepper
Turkey
Colby-Jack Cheese
Cool Ranch Doritos
Sweet Potatoes
Peanut butter
Wheat Thins
Cookie Dough
Moose Tracks Ice Cream
Asparagus
Plain M & Ms
Peanut Butter M & Ms
Butterfingers
Sausage
Bacon


Here's the places where I hope to eat:

Chic-Fil-A
Dairy Queen- I hear there is a triple chocoholic blizzard with my name on it!!
Ramsey's (in KY)
La Parilla
Wendy's
McAllister's Deli
Gabriel's
Cracker Barrel

Good Grief!  I'm gonna need some elastic waist clothes!  HA!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would love to have Ramsey's with you guys again, if it fits into your schedule. :)
Erman & Andrea Caudill

Pat said...

Okay, okay, I'm working on it!
Waiting PATIENTLY for your arrival.
Mom

Elizabeth said...

Andrea,

Absolutely!! How's Saturday lunch sound?

Anonymous said...

I will try to have all of this stocked in the pantry for your arrival.

Eric