Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Slammed

So, I have barely even opened up my computer these past few days.  What is it about this time of year?  It is always so busy.  Heck, we live half way across the world, our kids aren't in little league or dance, and school isn't even close to being out.  Yet, things are so busy right now!

Here's a quick run down of what we've been up to...

Wednesday- I went to the big new mall on the other side with my sweet friend.  It was a little taste of the west!  It felt just like old times!

Thursday- We went to visit our old neighbor who has just had a baby.  He is the cutest little thing!  It was so fun to see them and this (surprise) baby.

Friday- I took my neighbor for some follow-up tests from her radiation treatment.  I cannot stand the thought of a 60 year old woman going back and forth on multiple forms of public transport (3 1/2 hours minimum) by herself for her breast cancer treatment.  So I make her schedule her appointments when I can take her.  After I dropped her off at home, I quickly got the kids ready for school and dropped them off.  Then I went to help a friend who is leaving the country after 17 years of service here.  I had to quick leave her to pick up the kids.  We hurried home, ate a quick meal, and then headed off to our (new) team meeting.

Saturday- Went to an outdoor brunch with our friends and then to the cherry festival in a local village.  It was so fun and the weather was beautiful!!  I took tons of pictures.  I'll post about it soon!

Sunday- Our (old) team met at our house.  I was trying to make a french toast casserole and started a fire in the oven.  Praise the Lord everything is ok.  The oven still works fine- the knobs are just a little scorched.  It was really scary!  That night I had a meeting with some girlfriends.

Monday- That's today.  I signed my last baby up for kindergarden.  This is the last time I will ever have to do that.  A little bit sad!  Also, while the kids were at school I got birthday presents for Noah and Justin.  After I picked up the kids from school we dropped by the bakery and ordered Noah a birthday cake.  We ate quick dinner, and then went to buy shoes for the kids.

Oh... and we had a house guest from Tuesday to Saturday!

So, you see why my blog has been abandoned for a few days?  Busy, busy, busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommy a name for multi-tasking and making it all work,you are a super one and I love ya

Ramona