Noah and Callie are home safe and sound. They had the time of their lives. Noah said he tried to hide so that he could stay for the second week of camp! HA!
So much for missin' Momma!
They are already talking about what electives they are going to sign up for next year!
I am so proud of Noah. It looks like he actually changed his underwear a few times throughout the week. But, boy, his clothes smelled so bad and were so dirty!! It looked like Callie went to a different camp. Most of her clothes were still neatly folded in her suitcase- not even touched. Normally she's the one who goes through about 4 outfits a day!!
Anyhow, they are exhausted and happy, and I am so glad to have my babies back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so glad that they are home and especially glad that they had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment