Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 30, 2011

9

Don't get me wrong... I love my son and age 9 has some really great things going for it.

But...

it's hard to remember those things amongst the potty humor, spastic behavior, constant noise (and smells) and sheer ridiculousness that have taken over my boy.

Do I fight the losing battle against fart jokes or join in the laughs?

UGH!!

Tell me 10 is different.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think 10 is about the same. I also think that it is easier to join in. The good news is that you said you wanted all boys...isn't it nice that we don't always get what we think we want.
Deb

Heidi said...

I got all boys and as far as I can tell it doesn't stop for a LONG time....meaning, Luke is usually right there in the middle of it!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Your post made me laugh. My kids are younger, but have been quite amused by potty humor lately. They think they are hysterical.