Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

2 Very Different Things

#1- Justin brought Cheetos back from Thailand.  What can I say?  Cheetos and JIF peanut butter are the nectar of the gods.  I would not want to be stranded on a desert island (or in a giant city) without them.  Sweet mercy, Cheetos are delicious!

#2- While visiting with my neighbor today, she told me that it is a sin not to have clean (shaved) armpits and... ahem... privates.  When I asked why, she told me that that is where Satan hides.  I always thought Satan hid in the unfinished part of our old basement growing up, but I guess when he needs to leave the basement he goes straight to some poor schmuck's armpit.  Who knew?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Will he hide there even if the pits are just a little prickly? I'm not a very good everyday armpit shaver....now I'm going to be freaked out the next time I lift my arm in the shower!
I love your stories!