Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This May Be A Stupid Question...

Don't laugh, but I really want to know:

Does putting multiple skin creams on my face make a difference or am I just wasting my time and money?

Every night I use an eye cream, a wrinkle cream, a cream to take away dark spots, and an acne cream.  After the first one goes on, are the others able to really sink into my skin and work?

Also, does the fact that I am soliciting advice about wrinkle, acne, and age spot creams officially make me an old hag?

Discuss amongst yourselves.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMM

Angie said...

No way! Acne keeps you young - at least that's what I tell myself. :) As for your question - I have no clue! Let me know if you find out, so I can decide whether to start trying to fight these wrinkles.

Anonymous said...

Sweet girl the skin is only capable of absorbing a small amount of lanolin the main thing to keeping skin looking young is hydration[drinkings LOTS of water]
european women have for ages been misting their skin with mineral water several times a day this helps keep skin moist and pliable buy a bottle of water and a small spray bottle fill it with the mineral water and mist your skin several times a day use vaseline on your eyelashes and brows before going to bed.Of course I am no expert but it helps to keep things simple if all those creams really worked no women would look old or wrinkled! Its important to do same routine on your face everyday clean mositurize[massage in upward strokes] Hope this helps
love ya loads