A leg of lamb!
She must have read my birthday wish list!
Now, how on earth am I gonna cook this thing? I'm thinkin' I'll roast it up and just gnaw on it like they do turkey legs at the Renaissance Festival.
On another exciting note... I am going on another field trip with Noah and Callie tomorrow. Remember the last field trip? That one was a doozy! This time we are going to the Dolphinarium and the Sea Museum. I fully expect some craziness out of Callie's teacher. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back on here with some funny pictures and stories!


3 comments:
I don't have any idea what one would do with a leg of lamb....But I do think that a field trip with Noah and Callie will be priceless for all of us! Have a great time! Deb
Go on the internet for ideas! I love the recipes that I have found there.
Mom
Have fun withe kids as for the lamb use lots of garlic and rosemary if you have it and lemon juice
Love to you all
Ramona
Post a Comment