Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 22, 2011

I.Q.

I used to feel really guilty about sending my kids to the local public school.  I worried that they were not getting a very good education even though I had heard pretty good reviews from other expat parents.

But now my mind is at ease.

You see, Justin had to hire an employee for his office here.  His company requires all applicants to take an IQ test.  Every single candidate here passed the test.

But, as he has been helping to open up the Atlanta office, not one of the applicants there has passed the IQ test!  He has interviewed GA Tech graduates, people with masters degrees, etc.

Surprising, isn't it?!

2 comments:

Justin said...

To be fair it isn't a real IQ test. It's a cognitive reasoning and a puzzle solving test. Folks here practice taking tests their entire childhood. Personally, I am not sure it indicates anything. Especially, for playing games on cell phones.

Elizabeth said...

Eyvallah Justin Bey sen bilirsin. Ama metinim heydefi bozarsın ya! Bir daha yapma be!

Seni seviyorum aşkım.

Öptüm