Stomach bug, you will not win this war!!
Lorraine (my dryer) is faithful and true. In the end she will defeat you!
I sent Noah down to the neighbors' on Saturday afternoon to invite them up for tea in the evening. When they came over we were talking and they casually mentioned that their two-year-old had been barfing all afternoon.
WHAT?!?!
I wanted to pull out the bleach right then and there and get to baptisin' people. I mean really! What on earth? Keep it at home, people!
We had already made plans with our sweet friends to go on an adventure to a forest out of the city. Everyone was completely healthy so we went. I guess we should have kept it at home, too. I am praying we did not give this lovely gift to our friends!
Last night about 2 am Justin starts erupting. It was foul. Callie started some time in the very early morning.
They are both doing a bit better now. Praise the Lord, it seems to be a quick virus.
I am just watching and praying to see who will fall victim next!


1 comment:
I am so sorry. I will keep all of you in my prayers. Deb
Post a Comment