Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's A Festivus Miracle!!

Everyone in our building has been having problems with their televisions.  We all have cable and apparently it's attached to the same receiver on the roof.  The guy came to fix it today.

BUT...

We now get ESPN AMERICA!!!

Can I get an amen?  I think my husband cried tears of joy.

During our time here I have mourned the loss of our beautiful home, having family close, understanding what people are saying, etc.  Justin has mourned Monday Night Football, bowl games,  March Madness, baseball, and everything else that includes TV and sports.  His face was glowing when he showed me the new channel!

It's the little things that mean so much these days!

Now, let's pray that they don't take our precious ESPN away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am delighted for Justin. Deb

Valarie said...

I know how much that is a true delight for him. One time someone forgot to flip the switch and got Discovery Kids in English. Our kids were so excited for that hour & a half. :-)

Robinson's Round-Up said...

You get to watch the games tomorrow??? If you are awake?? =)