Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Have You Seen This?

For most of our time here, YouTube has been blocked by the government.  Lately its not.  Last night Justin and I found ourselves up way too late laughing at some of the AWESOME things that can be found on the world wide web.

Have you seen David After Dentist?

When Justin and I get married again I want to have the courage to do this!  Or after about a lifetime of lessons, do this!

Feeling the need to get some good exercise?  Try this.

I sure do miss Drive Thrus!  But not like this!

This is what public transportation is like here, too!

If I am feeling anxious, these time warp videos help to relieve a little stress.  I took a hit like that second one once!

Justin thinks I am the biggest nerd, but I LOVE this, this, this, this, and especially this.

Ok... I'll try to stop myself.  Unless you can tempt me with something funny to watch.  (Please!)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

If you like the talking animals, you would probably like the talking oranges http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5PoW7_kdA. Some of them have some cussing and can be crude, so watch at your own discretion.