Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Conversation

While changing the sheets on Callie's bed...

Lucy: (whining) Why don't you change my sheets?

Me: It's not time yet.  I try to change them every two weeks.  I am just changing Callie's because she's been sick and needs fresh sheets.

Lucy: I'm gonna pee in my bed.

Me: What?

Lucy: I'm gonna pee in my bed so you have to change my sheets.

Me: You better not do that.

Lucy: (really whining) But I want new sheets!

Me: Well, I have a HUGE pile of laundry.  I'll get to your sheets when I can.  Please, don't pee in your bed.

Lucy: (thinking) Well... we'll see.

3 comments:

Valarie said...

That's hilarious! New sheets are very important to a good night's sleep. :-P

Anonymous said...

You have got your hands full with that charmer. I sure do love that girl! Deb

Pat said...

Can't wait to hear THE REST OF THE STORY !!
Love you, Mom