Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blocked

Our AWESOME government is blocking Google and Blogspot again.  It was blocked all day yesterday, and then for a few hours last night for some reason it wasn't.  So I quick wrote Callie's birthday post.  But now its blocked again.

Good thing Justin has some special program on his computer that magically connects us tot he rest of the world.

It's funny.  At Callie's party I was talking with the other mothers and one of them asked (as they always do) which is better, this country or America.  I have a pat answer saying both are good and here's why, blah, blah, blah.  Then one of them said, "But doesn't America have a lot of rules?"

Um... hello!

Do you remember where you live?

I couldn't help it, I laughed.

Anyhow, our group is headed out in just a few hours for a retreat.  We are so excited.  I got these fotos from their website:

This is the big old house we are staying in.  It is heated with coal stoves!  I hope I don't freeze my buns off.  Wait... maybe that wouldn't be so bad!  But after we are done skiing and playing in the snow.  I need a soft place to land.


So much snow!  So much fun!
Please pray for us- for safe travels, health, and good times of worship and fellowship!

I know there is no internet connection up there.  Heck, I am just hoping there is electricity.  So, you won't hear from me for a few days.  (Or more if I end up buried alive in an avalanche!)

No comments: