Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Squeak, Squeal, Squeak

This is our old form of musical entertainment.  Um... even Callie holds her ears when she hears it.  That little recorder can hit some H-I-G-H notes!


Untitled from Elizabeth on Vimeo.


You can see why I have my hopes set on the guitar!

5 comments:

Valarie said...

Is that for school? Because otherwise that thing would fall into the trash while the kids were fast asleep. On the bright side, she did a good job of playing it! ;-)

Elizabeth said...

You better believe its for school! I don't even allow toys that make noise in my house, let alone something of this magnitude!!

Unfortunately, it turns out that the guitar can sound just as bad at the hands of my kids!

They have written a song for when their daddy calls tonight, and have been practicing all afternoon.

My head is pounding!!!

Valarie said...

Ha ha ha! Maybe London will provide some sweet relief.

Kim said...

Meagan had one of these recorders and it was awful. Good thing is it led to her playing the clarinet and she really did get to play for the Queen in London last summer. So tell here to keep it up and get your Mom to send you some earplugs. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, how very precious. I love listening to her play. I wish she were right in the house with me. It is music right from heaven.