We are just a little bit excited around here for his arrival!
In other news... pizza for dinner! That's exciting, too!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks you again for all the great pictures and commentary at least I have got to see some of London what a great experience for the children [and you of course] traveling is a wonderful education Love to you all
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
3 comments:
Thanks you again for all the great pictures and commentary at least I have got to see some of London
what a great experience for the children [and you of course] traveling is a wonderful education
Love to you all
As usual, we enjoyed your posts. So glad you will have your family back together again soon!
Robin
I am happy that you will have your Justin back. But I am sorry to give him back.
Post a Comment