here are some pictures from our balcony:
Twilight: Overlooking the City
![]() |
| See that hill with all the cell phone and television towers way in the distance? Well, on the other side of that and down a bit is where we live. |
Sunrise
Sometimes when I wake up, or even just look out at the vastness of this city, I think to myself, "Really, God? I mean really?" How on earth did a regular girl from suburbia end up here?
"By faith, Moses, when grown, refused the privileges of the Egyptian royal house. He chose a hard life with God's people rather than an opportunistic soft life of sin with the oppressors. He valued suffering in the Messiah's camp far greater than Egyptian wealth because he was looking ahead, anticipating the payoff. By an act of faith, he turned his heel on Egypt, indifferent to the king's blind rage. He had his eye on the One no eye can see, and kept right on going."
from the Message Hebrews 11







2 comments:
Absolutely beautiful. And romantic too.
I cannot think of a more deserving couple. It makes me very happy to know you got to do this.
Love ya',
AJ
Post a Comment