Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

This year I upgraded our tree a bit.  Our old tree was starting to look quite pathetic.  IKEA trees have a life span, even if they are fake!  So I got a new IKEA tree.  It looked about regular size in the store, but in our flat it was floor to ceiling and I had to bend the top down a bit!!  I think I've seen a scene like that in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!  It was funny.  But the kids love the new tree and I do, too!!

Friday night was Family Night.  When the kids got home from school I had Christmas music playing and everything set out to begin decorating for Christmas.  We ate a quick dinner and got to work on the tree. We watched Charlie Brown Christmas and Elf while we worked.  It was so fun!










Of course we finish off the tree with our manger scene.  Callie has to make sure that it is perfect.

No comments: