Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Reports Are In

Lucy- all very good except understanding and retelling stories, that was good

Callie- all 5s (her subjects are Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Art, Music, and P.E.)

Noah- 4s in Language Arts, Social Studies, and Religion, and 5s in Math, Science, English, Art, Music, P.E., and Traffic & First Aide

We are so proud and amazed at how well the kids do in school.  They have adapted so well and are thriving!  They are just so smart and hard working!  What a blessing!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!! I like the traffic part!!! That is great! I am so proud of them!!! They are smart, beautiful, and great kids!
Jennie

Anonymous said...

Awesome children and awesome parents! Congratulations!!! Hugs and kisses all around!

Pat said...

So very proud of each of them! They are wonderful and I LOVE them so much.
Gamma