It is a rare day that just Lucy and I are at home alone together. But she has had a low grade fever for the past two days and has stayed home from pre-school. Yesterday neither she nor I felt very well so we just laid in bed together all afternoon and watched movies.Today we were feeling better, but she still had a little bit of a fever every now and again. But she seemed to be feeling ok. So we went on a date.
After we dropped Noah and Callie off at school I took Lucy to the pet store to look at puppies. She loves animals more than anything. The puppies did not disappoint! They were so adorable, and she was in heaven. The pet store is in a very modern style shopping mall. So afterwards we went over to the food court and ate lunch. They have a man who plays a beautiful baby grand piano in the food court. It is fantastic! So relaxing and unexpected.
Well, anyway, Lucy decided to charm the socks off him. And before I knew it she was sitting up on the piano bench with him, and he was teaching her to play the piano. After she tired of her piano lesson, she slid down off the bench and alternated between dancing to the piano music and staring into the the inside of the piano. She was just so cute.
We walked around the mall a little bit and then bought a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts to bring home. Krispy Kreme has just come to this country, and it has ricked our world! The yumminess is fantastic.
We headed home to relax a little bit. Lucy watched Sleeping Beauty while I make cookies for my neighbor who just had surgery. Then we went to the post office to pick up 2 packages from Generations! They were amazing!!! She was so excited, and again charmed the postal workers up to the point that they walked us out to the car carrying the packages for
Sweet mercy this little girl knows how to turn on the charm!
Then we went to the flower shop to get some flowers for our neighbor. Of course, she walked out of there with her very own flower that the guy in the flower shop gave her!
We picked up Noah and Callie and headed home to eat a quick dinner. I had planned to go over to visit our neighbor, but she was not released from the hospital today and we missed visiting hours. So that is on our list for tomorrow!
Lucy got the most adorable tea set in the package. So we had a lovely tea party. That girl makes a lovely cup 'o tea!
Today was such a sweet day with my baby girl. She is so sweet, funny, and charming!! I just love her so much!

1 comment:
I am so glad that you are enjoying your sweet girl. I love you both!
Post a Comment