Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 31, 2011

7 Days

One week down, three to go!  We miss Justin so much, but have been able to talk to him every night.  That is such a blessing.

My very close friend's father used to travel when she was young.  At that time in this country there weren't really telephones (or reliable running water or electricity... and it was only 30 years ago!!).  So they would sit by the window every night to watch and wait.  For days!  Can you imagine?

We are heading up to London to see Justin on Thursday.  We are all so excited.  The trip will be short, but hopefully it will help break up our time apart a bit!

Also, the more we talk about it, look on the internet, and hear from friends about what a neat city London is, the more the adventurer in me gets excited.  I love seeing new things!

And Justin, too!  I love to see him!

Who knows, I may even try fish and chips!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh please try fish and chips for me and tell me what you think!

Valarie said...

Have a great trip!!!