Last night I was over having tea with Noah's best friend's mom and several of her friend/ relatives. They asked me,
"Are you and your husband related?"
"Um, er.. pardon?"
"Are you and your husband related?"
"No. Actually that's illegal where I'm from. I heard the lack of variation in blood can result in defects in their children."
"I'm married to my aunt's son."
"Oh. That's nice. Have your children had any problems?"
"No."
"Well, that's good to know." Quickly trying to change the topic...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow. Being married to her aunt's son would make her husband her cousin. LOL! Narnia and Alabama has a lot more in common than I thought:)
I thought everyone in Georgia was related ;)
Isaiah,
Yep, we are! Good thing Justin is originally from Minnesota! But don't even get me started on the sort of things that happen in San Diego! It is not fit to be written here!
Post a Comment