Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I am Not a Nice Mom

Last night I pulled down the boxes that I had hidden way up high.  More carefully, this time, of course.  And, sorted through the amazing gifts that our family has so generously sent us.  It was so fun to think about how excited my kids are going to be.  Well, really, they already are.

Mercy, I wish I could bottle up a bit of the excited-ness (read: CRAZY) that is flowing through this house.  I'd sell it to the Chinese!

Praise the Lord that I can send them to school!

Anyway, I went ahead and started wrapping gifts.  I got Justin's done.  Instead of putting them away I put them under the tree.  Knowing the kids would wake up this morning,

see the gifts,

go nuts,

examine each tag,

notice there were none for them,

and

FREAK OUT!!

It was so fun!  Like I said, I am not a nice mom!

(Insert evil cackle here)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had students through Wednesday. I know how fortunate it is that you can send them to school.