Lucy has been on quite the power trip since turning 4. The other day Noah and Callie were watching tv and not paying Lucy enough attention. She marched into the room, turned off the tv, and said, "Listen to me. I am in charge here and you need to play with me!!" You can imagine how that went over!
A little while later she brought down her baby dolls and laid them all out on my bed. Once she had positioned each one just like she wanted it she said to me, "These are my babies. I am in charge of them. If you want to play with them you have to ask me."
Well, ok then! As you wish master!
Today I told her to get dressed. She said, "No! I am in charge of getting dressed and I am not going to do it right now."
Sweet mercy! Do you spank or laugh?
Or, laugh while spanking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't quit laughing....the best part is...I can keep laughing....
OY! you probably don't remember, but four was our Year of Attitude. aRgH. it's a good thing my child was so cute.... ;)
I have spanked then laughed. Looks like Lucy is going to have her own set of quotes.
Post a Comment