Justin had a Moroccan born German citizen in town for a few days. This man owns a business and may be interested in hiring Justin to expand the business into this country. Anyway, he stayed with us for a few nights.
He speaks several languages. His English is good but every now and again he asks the famous, "how do you say...?". He asked what a word for something that goes up and down irregularly is. When someone asks you this kind of question you usually cannot think of just the right word on the spot. So, we were guessing...
unbalanced
unstable
I then tried to convince him that the correct word was "catywompus."
I enjoyed hearing him try to say that one!!!
By the way, the word we were looking for was "fluctuating." We did finally figure it out. When he asked how to spell it Justin said, "I know theres an X in there somewhere."
I don't know if Justin will get the job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment