Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baggage

We leave tomorrow. Throughout the summer I have been collecting things to take back with us.

Um... turns out its a lot! Bless Justin's heart, he is our packing master! Let's hope he can get it all in.

People are always curious what (new things) we are taking back, so I thought that I'd share:

peanut butter
seasonings- taco, chili, Italian
brown sugar
cake mix
books
shoes
winter coats
sheet sets
make-up
moisturizer
medicines
vitamins
lots of little gifts
paper shredder
ipod dock
underwear
socks


We are able to use a medium size Rubbermaid container to put things in. So we will end up checking our five suitcases and five Rubbermaid tubs.

Mercy!! Its a lot of stuff!!!

1 comment:

Valarie said...

We have friends that flew back w/ 9 rubbermaid containers. You guys are doing great! I hope that you have a safe, uneventful, relaxing trip back home.