This is my 500th post! I cannot believe it! I had no idea that I had written so many posts.
I think it would be fun to do a contest. I am going to enter all the comments from this week into a random drawing and send the winner a prize pack with jewelry and cards from our company.
So leave a comment to enter!
I am so excited... my first give away!
In other news:
3 years of no driving have finally caught up to me. I clipped a mailbox and busted out the side mirror on our rental van. Oops! Justin thinks he can fix it easily! No harm done to the mailbox.
Please pray for our team mate. She had her twin girls two months early.
I miss our life and home in the Middle East far more than I thought I would. I have been a bit homesick for it the last few days. I am so thankful that the Lord has helped my heart fall in love with that place!
It has been so good to spend time with our family and friends. When we are away I try to make myself forget how wonderful they are so that I won't be so sad. So, this summer I have been trying really hard to enjoy every second with everyone, and to let my roots go deeper even though I am going to have to say good-bye again.
Thanks to our wonderful families, Justin and I have had the chance to get away on a few dates and it is marvelous! It is official- I love that man!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
It has been so wonderful having each of you here to spend time with and to get and give many kisses and hugs. I love you all so very much and love our time together.
Mom
Wow, 500 posts is very impresive! I really enjoy your blog and following your lives as you follow Christs call. You are a wonderful family and we love you!
Sounds like you are having a great visit and making a lot of memories to take back with you!
I'll leave a comment on here! Haha!
It's been great keeping up with ya'lls many adventures! Sure do miss you guys, though...I'm thinking a reunion for all of us is in order! I think I know where everyone is...
Much love to all!!!
It's been great just knowing you are here even though I have only got to see you briefly glad you are here with all your loved ones [and know they are too]
So good to see you both last night and loved every minute of it. Have fun and know that I love ya'll[think you can teach your neighbors to say ya'll so you won't get homesick ha-ha]
i am so happy that the time here in the States is going so well. i am yarping for you every day and sincerely hope the end of August has us seeing each other in person! :)
much love from the desert,
sue
you must have alot to say...or blowing alot of hot air!!! LOL
We have enjoyed spending time with yall as well and love hearing about your advenures in Turkey!!! xoxoxo
btw.......Michelle is the anonymous comment!!!
so does that mean the more post me make the more times we get entered??? Love you guys!!! Missing you and so glad that I have gotten to spend time with you all. I will see you again when you go to mom's I will keep the kids for a while for you! Love ya!
Living on the other side of the world has easily made you worthy of 500++++ posts! I loved seeing you and hope to get another chance to visit before you return home.
Post a Comment