Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Today

The kids spent the night with some friends after small group last night. So Justin and I slept in... way in!! It was glorious. Our flat was so quite that it felt weird!

Then Justin and I went to a restaurant and ate a lovely lunch out on the terrace. Again, bliss!

We picked up the kids, came home, and Lucy and I took a nap together. I guess it turns out that I was tired!

I woke up feeling great. I did 2 loads of laundry, cleaned out the fridge, baked cookie bars and muffins, and started talking on the phone.

I talked to 2 of my dearest friends and my sis-in-law and nephew. My mouth and ears are sore, but my heart is full!!

It was a good day!!!

2 comments:

lauren said...

sounds glorious! you deserve it! just thinking about you today and wanted to stop by and tell you. love to all of you!!

Anonymous said...

so glad you two had some'couple time'
Love to you all
Ramona