Callie is so sweet! Such a little mommy. We got your card today...thank you. It is beautiful, I love the intricacy of the flowers! Good luck with your packing and prepping for your trip, we'll be praying for safe and uneventful travel. Enjoy being in the states!!!
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
3 comments:
Callie is so sweet! Such a little mommy. We got your card today...thank you. It is beautiful, I love the intricacy of the flowers! Good luck with your packing and prepping for your trip, we'll be praying for safe and uneventful travel. Enjoy being in the states!!!
I can't wait to see you guys. How bout some fried chicken while your here?
I have never been one to turn down fried chicken!!
Post a Comment