So, hi, my name is Elizabeth, and I have abandoned my blog.
Sorry and nice to meet you!
UGH!!! Why do I do this? I want to write- to share about our lives here, but sometimes I can't make myself do it. No matter how much I enjoy it, it feels like a chore sometimes! So in an attempt to get back on track, I have composed a list for you...
1. My least favorite names here are FatmaNur for a girl. Pronounced like fat manure. And Tuna for a boy. Pronounced just like the fish!
2. Friday was the huge children's holiday here. Callie and Lucy each got to wear special costumes and be in programs for their schools. Lets hope that I can convince myself to post the videos. Serious cuteness!!
3. Callie's school P.E. uniform pants flew off of the drying rack on our balcony. After much searching, Justin found them in a construction site at the end of our block. They were quite dirty, but otherwise no problems! I am so happy!!
4. We are up to our eyeballs trying to plan for our first furlough this summer. It's only a month away. First time in 3 years we've set foot on American soil!
5. Justin may have a job change on the horizon. We would appreciate your prayers for wisdom as he gathers information and considers what to do. This is a HUGE decision for us!
6. Last week I had a "tea party" for all the ladies in my building- 14 of us in all! My head still hurts from cooking for 3 days, drinking 683 glasses of tea, and listening to so many women talk at one time. But it was fun... no really it was.
7. I haven't bought diapers in 4 months. My womb aches!!
8. "For God, who said, “Let there be light in the darkness,” has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ.
We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves.
We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair."
2 Corinthians 4:6-8
9. Laundry mountain is my biggest enemy! Followed closely by rapidly reproducing dust bunny colonies! Could this be the work of Satan?
10. Sometimes I feel like I have so many friends that I can't keep up with them, other times I feel like the loneliest person in the world. The worst time is picking up the kids at school and everyone in the schoolyard is talking about me instead of to me!
11. Do you know what Bakugan is? It is some kids' craze akin to Pokemon. Noah is obsessed with wasting his allowance on the goofy little toys. I think its weird!
That's all I can come up with right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Tell Noah that he can play Bakugan with Elias when you visit. It is a craze here too and Elias has a box of them and the game mat and cards and all. The craze has died down here a little recently, but Elias doesn't really know that and he still likes to play with them.
YEAH!!! I like all of them!!! I miss you so much and when I have space in the brain much like yourself I am sure I will email! Can you let me know when exactly you will be here??? I would like very much to monopolize your time but know you have more important people to visit =) Love you all!!!
Well hello!![sweet girl]
always excited to log on and see you have written something! Can't wait to see you and your sweet family
Love ya
Ramona
Don't think Noah will have a problem finding someone to play Bakugan with him. Tayne has a box full of these little weird things. Guess I am too old to appreciate them. I was so glad to find an update on your blog. Had no problem believing that Callie's gym pants had blown away. I was just surprised that this was the first time something like this has happened. It surely gets very windy and especially six flights up.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment