I was telling my friends about often being asked if I dye Lucy's hair. And they shared some funny questions they had been asked:
How long by bus does it take you to get to America?
My (Chinese) friend was asked by a neighbor if I was her sister!
Is America next to Yugoslavia?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Random question....what happened to your friend, Corrie? I remember falling in love with her at Ichthus. Do you still keep in touch with her?
Hey Val,
I haven't talked to Cori since just before we moved here. Last time I talked to her she was single, living in Acworth, and going to Mt. Paren. She was doing well and happy!
Look her up. She'd love to hear from you, I'm sure.
Love,
Elizabeth
Hey Elizabeth, Just wondering how you all were doing.:-) Hadn't heard from you guys in awhile. Hope all is well. Are you still coming home for a visit in June?
Sorry it has taken me this long to find out I could post on here.lol
Miss you guys! Take care!
Love,
Lisa M.
Post a Comment