Well... it all started with a file cabinet, and it has turned into full-blown organizational bliss!! Some may say insanity, but they are currently sleeping in the freshly laundered beds and/or doing a crossword puzzle next to a well organized night stand!
In the last two weeks I have done so much around here that it doesn't even hardly look like the same flat!!
I now have a paper in our filing cabinet with all of our different passwords, account numbers, etc! A handy reference sheet, especially if you have a husband who can't remember his passwords so he has to change them every time he logs into one of our accounts leaving the wife completely clueless. Not that I do, I'm just sayin' maybe you do. P.S.- Don't try to rob me and take my magic master sheet! It is hidden AND my file cabinet has a lock!!! I feel very grown up being the owner of a locking file cabinet and all.
After 2 1/2 years pictures are framed and on the walls! Some sprinkled about on the end table, too!
My inbox is empty!
We have actual light fixtures, not just bulbs hanging from the ceiling!
My knives are sharpened!
My blog is caught up!
A man is scheduled to come on Wednesday and clean our funky couch that the kids enjoy spilling on!
Our fire stairs (i.e. the closest thing we have to storage) now have a shelving unit with beautifully organized shelves.
We are caught up with all of our bills, payments, accounting, and money stuff!
We have all been to the dentist! I know that this does not exactly concern the state of our home, but it is part of the frenzy!!
I must say,
March Madness, indeed!!!
Pray for Justin and the kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love it. It sounds like pure bliss. I truly understand.
when can you come to my house? I need an organizer fairy!
Love ya
Ramona
Post a Comment