Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Sneak Peak

CALLIE- WALIE- BING- BANG!!!!

My little Callie turned 7 yesterday!!! Here are a few pictures from her big day.


She helped make her birthday cake. We made it on Friday morning before school (she goes to afternoon school) so that we could share it with our team at fellowship that night.



She tried to act embarrassed when everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to her, but I know she loved it! her smile was a mile wide!



Callie posing with her birthday presents.



She requested doughnuts for her birthday. So I found a YUM-O recipe to make. It was a bit of work but fun. Of course she helped me. She loves to help in the kitchen!



Posing right before we lit the candles and sparklers. 7 total! Can't believe it!

6 comments:

Valarie said...

WOW! I still look at us as high school friends, not Moms. Your kids are precious. Happy Birthday to Callie!

Pat said...

Happy Birthday my sweet girl. Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. Seven!!!I can't believe it! Sending lots of hugs and kisses,
Gamma

Robinson's Round-Up said...

Gamma, I can't believe it either!!!!! That is my baby! She is sooo big. And beautiful! I remember when she was a month old and you called me and told me if you didn't get out of the house right that minute you were going to loose it. =) I rushed over to rescue you and Justin... =) I think I am beginning to know how you feel about your 16 year old babysitter growing up...your kids have too!!! Tell her I said happy Birthday!!!! I love you all!!! Miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday sweet Miss Callie so hard to believe you are 7
Hugs and kisses to you all
Ramona

Heidi said...

How fun. Happy Birthday to Callie. And I have to say, those donuts look amazing....I am drooling! Yummm!

Anonymous said...

Callie is the most beautiful girl on the planet. Oh how I love that girl!