Well, winter has finally hit our city. It is super cold with snow and ice and yuck!! This is just in time for the two week winter school break!!! Lord, help me!!!
The kids got their report cards. Noah got the equivalent of all A's. Callie got 2 C's a B and the rest A's. I was surprised because she is a really good student and tries very hard. One of her C's was in music, and the other in Social Studies. So oh well, I guess those would be the ones I would prefer her not to do well in. Her teacher is a bit hard core. But she didn't seem to care, and to be honest, I don't either!
Our team leader's mother had a stroke on Thursday morning. She is doing very poorly, so they are flying out to America as I write this. Please pray for them.
What am I going to do for two weeks, in the city, in the dead of winter, with my kids. The break hasn't even started and I am already feeling zapped!! HA!
Has anyone ever been to Disney on Ice. It is coming to our city in a few weeks and I am thinking about using the kids' Christmas money to take them. But I don't want to waste the money (it is kind of expensive) if they won't enjoy it. What do you think?
Callie is totally into doing magic tricks right now. It is hilarious! The kind where you have to close your eyes or she turns around for the magic to happen! So cute!
That's all for now. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A friend gave us tickets to "Monsters, Inc. On Ice" because their kids got sick the day they were supposed to go. We loved it. Elias was completely engrossed the entire time & it was interesting for Josh and I too. The stuff they sell there is also SUPER expensive and it is hard for the kids not to want the stuff, because it looks so cool. We had great seats, so we could see everything well. I don't know what it was like for those higher up. As far as the price vs. quality, it is hard for me to judge that, since we didn't pay for the tickets - but it was a really great show. If I had the money set aside for something special like that anyway, I would probably do it.
Angel went with the Haiti girls to princess' on ice and they loved it. They are inbetween Callie and Lucy's age. I think that they would like it!!! I have heard it is really cool. Angel liked it as well. But she likes that kind of thing. It would be cool to see with the winter Olympics going on. Do you all get to watch any of that? I will be watching for you team!!! =)Love you All! Hope you have fun if you decide to go.
Post a Comment