Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Invitation

Some days I walk to and from dropping the kids off at school with one of my new neighbors. She has also just moved to the area. A few weeks ago she invited me to join a group of ladies who read the Koran together at her house on Friday afternoons. Because of my class schedule, I could not join.

Just the other day she told me she had a dream about me. In it, I was teaching the group about the Koran. I was shocked and excited to hear this. One of the primary ways that the Lord reaches people in this part of the world is through dreams and visions. I am praying that this dream would come to fruition. That I could teach them the truth of God.

Please join me in praying for this woman and her network. Pray that Jesus would continue to speak to them in their dreams and draw them to Him! Also, pray for me to be open and willing to speak for Him.

No comments: