Hey Guys!
I cannot tell you thank you enough for the cute card and chocolate!!! It came yesterday. Can I just tell you that NEVER in my life have I tasted anything as wonderful as those Butterfingers!!! I forgot what I was missing. Good thing I guess!!!
But now there is no turning back! I made a pact with myself and God that this summer while we are in the States that I will eat a king size Butterfinger EVERY DAY in hopes of being burned out on them by the time we return. I swear, never have I tasted anything so good. Sweet mercy! You are my Santa Claus!!!
The kids can have their fill of the Reese's Peanut Butter cups. They are dead to me now that I have tasted the heaven that is known by the name Butterfinger!
YUM!
Dare I say it again?
YUM!!!
Love,
Elizabeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! That arrived quickly! What did you think of the Butterfinger crisps? Had you had them before? I knew that they had came out either right before or right after you left, but I can't remember which.
You are so adorable! Every time I eat peanut butter I think of you! Love you all!
Post a Comment