Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Witnessed Recently

-man hit by car (gently) when getting off the minibus without looking

-man going crazy on the bus and banging his head against the window till it bled

-kids spitting on each other at the park- almost like they were playing tag... but with spit

At the last parent meeting for Callie's class the teacher made a long speech to everyone about how well Callie is doing and its not even her first language. He asked me several questions in front of all the parents (at least 50) that I had to answer on the spot. YIKES!! Then they all started thanking us. I am not sure what it was all about, but I sure was proud of my girl!!

Lucy hit a woman's hand away when she tried to pinch her cheeks

A lady at the bus stop today was so profoundly illiterate that she could not work her telephone because she could not read the numbers! She asked me to help her. I cannot even imagine!

No comments: