Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trying to get back on track

I have been a terrible blogger since the beginning of September. I was in language school daily and then Mom came. But this here little bloggy is really good for me. It is therapeutic to write about my experiences and what God is doing in the midst of all of this. Also, it is a great log of how my kiddos are growing and changing. But, one of my major quirks is that I LOVE (have to have) things in order. So, even though it is long past, I want to document our vacation to the big sea up north.

VACATION: Part 1

We stayed in a fellow worker's condo. It was not fancy to say the least, but it was super inexpensive and really close to the beach. Ramadan had just started so the tiny town was practically abandoned and we had the beach to ourselves! It was the beginning of September and the weather was perfect- warm and sunny but not too hot!

The condo had nothing- no TV, internet, etc. So we basically got up late, let the kids watch a movie on the computer while they ate breakfast, and then hit the beach. We usually stayed on the beach all day, just swimming, digging and playing in the sand, and exploring. Forced relaxation is a fantastic thing. The kids were so happy because they had so much freedom and could just run and play. I was happy because my tan was rockin'. Justin was happy because the kids let him bury them up to their necks repeatedly!

After a full day at the beach we'd come home, eat dinner, and then play a game or read until we konked out.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are truly an !awesome Mom!
and Justin a super duper Dad
Love to you all
Ramona