Today is the first day of the HIUGE three day sugar holiday celebrating the end of Ramadan. Everyone eats and visits for three days. It is lots of fun. The candy is flowing like water. In fact my kids think that it is Halloween- except without out costumes and that it lasts three days.
In other news... I am swamped. I am in everyday language school this month! It is 20 hours a week of class time, at least 3 hours daily of travel time, and then homework (a composition and a speech this weekend) and the rest of life, too! Whew!!
Can you imagine the craziness of back to school time and Christmas time together? That is what is going on here right now. School starts the day after the big holiday. We braved the market yesterday, and it was killer. Everyone is in a tizzy buying notebooks, pencils, candy, gifts, new clothes, etc.
And, in the very best news imaginable... MY MOM IS COMING FOR A VISIT!!!!!!!!! Only 3 weeks and counting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that is fabulous! how long will she be able to stay? what a great surprise. i know you are very excited and I am sure the kids are excited to see grandma!
Happy days Mom is coming for a visit wish I could come too
What things would you like that I can send and not add lbs would like to send you something
Love ya sweet girl
Ramona
Post a Comment