Here are the before pictures:



I'll be back soon with the after pictures!
***In other exciting news... Lucy has quite a future in the CHinese food business. Everything she says is two minutes: "I swim for two minutes, I hold it for two minutes, I'll get out in two minutes, etc." I am confident that this will carry over well to "your food ready in two minute" in the future! I am so proud!
Here're the pics!

So handsome!

"Enough, already, Mom!!!"

The chocolate mustache is thanks to the ice cream cone his father bought him as a treat for getting his hair cut!

5 comments:
You are right about the Disney sit-com character look. That is definitely the style for boys now. Almost every boy in town has hair like that....except for my three, they've not gone there yet. Love reading your blog! Glad you had a great vacation, that is so important!
That's so funny about the Disney channel look. That's exactly what we say when the boys need a haircut.
Enjoying the blog!
Robin & Jose
Noah you are one handsome guy
the haircut rocks trust me I know
I may be an ole hairdresser but you are 'stylin'
Noah you are one handsome guy
the haircut rocks trust me I know
I may be an ole hairdresser but you are 'stylin'
love ya
Ramona
didn't realize it went into blog twice oh well enjoy
Post a Comment