So, we had some friends over for dinner tonight. Their family is leaving the country in just a few short weeks. As the wife and I were in the kitchen trying to get the dishes put away and dessert ready we heard her 1 1/2 year old start screaming. Then the kids started yelling that he was
stuck in the toilet! The kid had slipped on the floor of our squatty potty and gotten his foot stuck in the hole!!! Wow! I never knew that was even possible! He came out just fine, and I am sure that with a few years of professional counseling that he will get over his newfound fear of squatty potties!
1 comment:
Awww! Squatty potties! I love squatty potties! When I was in China the drain for the shower was the squatty potty, and my biggest fear was to accidently step into the potty while I was taking a shower. It's a pretty legit fear too when you think about what goes into the squatty potty when you're not taking a shower!!!! :)
Post a Comment