Hepatitis, the end of school for me and the kids, moving, and Justin's parents' visit have kept me away from my computer and especially my blog. I have been chastized by Mom and Earlda, so now I am trying to get myself back in the habit of writing. I do realize that it is a great creative outlet for me to tell you my story. I have been going through my pictures and realize that I have A LOT to catch up on. Be prepared for weird stories peppered with cute videos and pictures of my kids and maybe a bit of my cultural learnings and bloopers. I am going to try to write daily. We'll see....
This is what I want you to know today:
We had a great time with Justin's parents. We dragged them around this city and tried our best to wear them slap out. There is a lot to see here! Also, we all went down to a co-workers home on the sea for a week. It was so fun and relaxing. Tom and Deb did great!! They ate whatever we recommended, were always up for adventure, were totally flexible (except when squatty-potties were involved!), had great attitudes, and loved on all of us. It was a great break for us!!
Here's an interesting tidbit... just after school let out, and we moved to our new flat I amused myself by watching the moms walking their little boys to and from Koran school each morning and their little girls to and from Koran school each afternoon. Did you know they had Vacation Koran school? Me neither? It was so cute to watch the kids carrying their family Koran with so much pride- always dressed in their finest, and the little girls wearing their headscarves for the first time.
Ok... thats all for now, but I promise to be back soon... ok, Mom?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thankful to have you back
need my daily fix think of you all every day and know that you are always in my heart
much love
Ramona
It does pay to be a nag---I miss your blog as it keeps me in touch with you, Justin and my precious grandbabies(don't tell Noah I called him a baby). It also allows us to know how, and what you are all doing. Thanks for getting BACK IN THE SADDLE. I LOVE YOU, Mom
Post a Comment