Callie loves her sheets. She just happens to be the squirmiest child on the planet. I think in the picture she had managed to wiggle the sheet out from being tucked-in. It does not have the elastic around the bottom, so it comes out easily!
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
2 comments:
Does Callie not like the sheet either? I know how the panties are. Or were they being washed/dryed? =) love you all!
Hey Jennie,
Callie loves her sheets. She just happens to be the squirmiest child on the planet. I think in the picture she had managed to wiggle the sheet out from being tucked-in. It does not have the elastic around the bottom, so it comes out easily!
Love You,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment