Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dinner Conversation

Callie: Mom, does it hurt when they put that cord on babies?

Me: What?

Callie: You know... that cord they put on babies' tummies. Lucy had one.

Noah: Yeah... they plug it in so the babies will open up their eyes.

Me: Well, then... I'm gonna find the nurse that plugged you stinkers in and slap her around a bit. She overcharged your batteries!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Out of the mouths of babes, BIG and small. The three of you are too much and I love you bunches, Mom

Anonymous said...

What a girl!!!! Just like her Mommy
Love to you all
Ramona

Anonymous said...

waiting patiently for updates!!!Its part of my daily routine and I really like reading about my favorite family!!! know you are busy but you are always in my prayers and I love you
Hug each other for meRamona