My speech went fine. Everyone thought that it was very interesting which means that they could understand what I was saying! They had some good questions and all begged me to burn a CD with my example songs.
Since I was busy with my speech all last week, this week I am playing catch up. There is no food in the house, and my laundry racks are are bursting at the seams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Knew you could do it! Oh the
chores of Motherhood----- guess what it goes on for years- but love it as it is over too soon-and then you say where did all the years go? Treasure them record them and put them your memory book
and you will love reading everything and laugh and cry at all the Mommy things and then their children will say" oh my gosh I am becoming my Mom the legacy goes on and I can't think of a better one than your Mom she is the best always and my idea of a
'super Mom' and a best friend we should all be so blessed to have someone like her in our lives
Love to you all
Ramona
Post a Comment