Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 27, 2009

DON'T FORGET

Please pray for me Monday 3:00 pm my time. If you are in the Eastern time zone that means at about 8:00 am. I sure would appreciate it!!

Pray that
*I speak this new language intelligibly
*I remember the words
*that my technology works

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got it sweet girl mucho prayers but then again I have no qualms you will do a great job
you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!and have always been to me and i love ya a whole bunch and know you can do whatever it takes you go girl!!!!!!!!!!
much love
Ramona

Pat said...

Relax, take a deep breath and go for it!! You are your mama's child and we do like to talk. I know it will be a challenge, but not one you cannot handle. You will most certainly have my prayers and love. Mom