Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Kids


These three are trouble! But they try to look sweet when I pull out the camera!



She's just a girl, in her footie pjs and heels, trying to take her baby for a walk! No press please!



Fort time! They do this about every morning and play so hard that they work up a sweat!


Callie turned 6 on February 20th. I CANNOT believe that she is 6. I've got all sorts of pictures and video. Some time soon I'll get it up on here to show the the uniqueness of birthdays here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its hard to believe she is 6 years old yikes time is really flying love the pictures
Love to you all
Ramona

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Ramona! We love you, too! It is hard to believe, but I am so glad. It is fun to see what an adorable little girl Callie is turning our to be!