Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Maybe Our Weirdest One Yet!
A few notes about this video...
*speaking some of our language here, some English
*loves playing with baby dolls- puts them to beds and then shushes everyone else because the baby is sleeping
*I promise we do more than watch tv
*she loves Nemo, Spirit (on the other Video), and JoJo's Circus
*she busted her nose on a stool while building a fort with Noah and Callie
*at the end she is saying "I see, I see"
*most importantly... I think this may be our weirdest child yet. I can't imagine how weird #4 could be. But I'm lovin' every minute of this sweet goofy person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think you are on to something with the weirdness getting stronger with each child....Braden is our strangest one yet. He and Lucy would make quite a pair!
Cute videos!
Cannot believe how much Lucy looks like you when you were that age. And you usually had scratches, bruises and various injuries--the price you paid for trying to keep up with two older brothers. She is adorable and I love both videos. Mom
How precious are those videos. Lucy looks exactly like you did at that age. I could just squeeze her. I am so proud of you for doing so well in your presentation. You are amazing and I love you much.
Blessings,
Aunt Joyce
whats the old saying'the apple never falls far from the tree'reminds me of someone when she was a little girl love the videos
love to you all
Ramona
Did you say something about number 4? Got anything to tell us? She's not weird...she's adorable!
Post a Comment