This was our conversation walking to school today...
Lucy: ORSE! ORSE! (Pointing and very excited as the gypsies go by)
Noah: I bet that's your dream job, Mommy!
Callie (the realist): That horse is furry, and they're just carrying garbage. I don't think Mom wants to do that!
Noah: But Mommy loves horses!
Callie: Yeah, but that one stinks.
Me: What if my horse wasn't stinky?
Noah: You'd love it!!
Callie: Maybe?
Lucy: ORSE! ORSE! I pet, I pet!
Me: Please do not touch that animal! (Silent Prayer: Thank you, Lord, those women do not speak English!)
Looks like I already have my dream job. It may not involve stinky horses and garbage, but it does involve stinky children and it is quite entertaining!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are a 'Dream Mom'
always knew you would be the 'bestest' Mother ever
Love to you all
Ramona
Post a Comment