Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bye, Bye Mullet

Lucy has next to no hair. It is thin and super white. Only the very back was growing. Not only did it look way too mullet-y, but it was stringy and usually sticky. So, I had to cut it.





For some crazy reason I trimmed above her ears also. So, the end result...


our precious baby boy! HA! At least I didn't shave her head like most moms do here. Anyhow, it was a few weeks ago, and now her hair is evening out and thickening up a bit. I just have to keep rubbing the top front bang area. Not much growth there yet!

2 comments:

Pat said...

So good to have the updates on your blog, know you have been sick and also glad you are better. Lucy's haircut looks so cute, and I love the fact that she was fascinated by the pigeons, that's my girl!!! The picture of Noah in the CHAIR? is great, I also love that smile. Always enjoy the pictures. Love to all, Mom

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful...with or without hair. Lauren cut Susanna's mullet at Christmas...so cute. Lucy and Susanna would be great friends. Susanna is "busy". That is the only word we can think of that truly describes her. We had such fun having all of them here for two weeks at Christmas. Uncle Sonny and I wish all of you a Blessed Healthy 2009. Love to all.
XOXOXOXO
Aunt Joyce